Expressions of my journey as I explore my creative side & special moments with my fur babies!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Live Your Dream - Watercolor



Well I decided to finally invest in some Prismacolor Premier Pencils this weekend =) I also tried a new watercolor technique thanks to my precious friend Linda where you use rubbing alcohol instead of water- it was lots of fun =) TFL

Stamps used- Live your Dream; Always

Colors used- Groovy Guava- Close to Cocoa & Always Artichoke

I have several more cards I need to make- so much to do in so little time- hope all my sweet peeps out there reading this are healthy and well.

Hugs & kisses,

~C

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Love that you are posting again!

I got some Prismacolor Pencils a few months ago and have never looked back. LOVE them!

care-in said...

Watercoloring is very challenging for me. I'll have to try this technique.