Expressions of my journey as I explore my creative side & special moments with my fur babies!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another December Birthday



Here isa another birthday card I made for a dear friend & co-worker. I always seem to have trouble making maculine cards to I go to the 'Lovely As a Tree' set it never fails and it is sooo versatile you can make great masculine cards as well as georgeous Christmas/Winter cards. I am lovin' my new Martha Stewart deer punch he is sooo adorable =0) TFL ~ Hugs! ~C

Deets- Brayered Sky Technique

Stamps- SU Short & Sweet, Lovely As a Tree

Paper- River Rock, white, chocoloate chip, caramel

Ink- Blue Bayou, River Rock, Soft Sky, Going Gray, Always Artichoke & Chocolate Chip

Accessories- HPH Bronze, Ribbon, Brayer, daubers & MS Deer punch/SU Oval Punch

1 comment: