Expressions of my journey as I explore my creative side & special moments with my fur babies!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Family Update & Christmas Silhouettes

Before I give you all the juicy deets on this card wanted to take a moment to give you all an update. For those of you whom have been praying for my brother Matt he is actually doing much better however last night my mom-in-law had to be brought to the emergency room. She is just this morning been brought to a regular room and we are awaiting to here from the doctor regarding her status. She has been sick for a while and now her symptoms seem to be getting worse. Prayers are very much appreciated as hubby and I discern/prepare for what lies ahead & wisdom for the doctors! TFP ~C

Now for the deets on the card- once again used the Brayer & Sponging techniques. Besides the SU Lovely As A Tree set also used Inkadinkado Christmas Silhouettes. I ended up inking and heat embossing the reindeer to make it pop out on the page a bit. Also used some liquid applique to create some snow as well as some masking to create the wintery scene. TFL & Happy Stamping =0)

No comments: