Expressions of my journey as I explore my creative side & special moments with my fur babies!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

RAK Card & Family Update

My dear cherished friend Linda sent me this card all the way from Australia =) It is absolutely even more stunning in person but just had to share as she has been my angel looking over me during this really difficult month. She has always seemed to send me a sweet note or gift when I had needed it the most who knew =) The Lord has blessed me with her friendship and I luv her dearly =0) Thank you precious friend!!

Mama Archer is still in the hospital for those of you whom are still praying and wondering the most recent status on her condition. If she continues in the same path of improvement it is likely they will release her from the hospital the end of next week =) They still have her on dialysis and are giving her extensive therapy to get her back on her feet and to be able to regain her strength back in her limbs and left arm. We have felt your love and prayers during this difficult month but as always the Lord is good and has strengthened our faith as a result of everything. Papa Archer had lost his job almost 2 weeks ago now and the Lord has provided yet again and has started his new job today =0) Tomorrow is a busy day for us between church visiting mama Archer at the hospital and plus I am reminded by my hubby not to forget that tomorrow is superbowl Sunday =) Since we have such a busy day tomorrow decided to finish organizing me stampin room today so more pics to come later who knows maybe will have time to squeeze in a card and play with my new distressing inks from Tim Holtz =) TFL ~ Hugs! ~C

1 comment:

care-in said...

I wanna see pictures of your stamp room!