Expressions of my journey as I explore my creative side & special moments with my fur babies!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Masculine Birthday





I made this card for my best friend's hubbie, Donnie whom is like a brother to me =) I always have a hard time with masculine cards 'cause I always have flowers and swirls on the brain =)


Recipe: All products used are Stampin' Up!

Stamps- Jazzed Up, Fancy Flexible Phrases, Crosshatch Ink-Blue Bayou, Basic Black. Accessories- Silver cording, Brads, CB-Traffic Jam, Designer Label & Photo Corner Punches


2 comments:

Virginia said...

I think you did an awesome job on this- very cool, and perfect for Donnie! I clicked on the picture so I could see all the details up close- love that embossed background. You are so cool. :)

The Dune and Moo Show said...

I concur!

*Great job!!!*

:D