Expressions of my journey as I explore my creative side & special moments with my fur babies!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wedding Card



Here is a wedding card I made for a dear friend who is getting married tomorrow on St. Patty's Day. Even though their special day is on St. Patty's day couldn't bring myself to use green on a wedding card =)

Recipe: Mostly Stampin' Up!

Stamps- To Have and To Hold, French Flair, Short & Sweet

Ink- Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate & Silver EP

Paper- Black, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White

Accessories- Oval & Ticket Corner punches, Dazzlin' Diamonds Glitter, Pearls, CB Swiss Dots & Hodgepodge Hardware

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Oh my goodness, that is gorgeous! And I adore that wedding stamp- so cute! I bet they will flip over that card. What a cool day to get married on!