Expressions of my journey as I explore my creative side & special moments with my fur babies!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mom Archer's Birthday Wishes


Hope everyone had a blessed Easter! Since Easter was earlier this year it happen to fall on my mom-in-law's birthday. She absolutely adores birds so I made her this bird-day card for her special day=)
Details-
Stamps:Always & Birthday Whimsy
Ink:Purely Pomegranate, Black Stazon
Accessories: Ticket corner, Scallop, Circle & Lace Edge punches, Dazzlin Diamonds Glitter, Double Stitched Ribbon, CB-Birthday & rhinestones brads

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Love it as usual! That is a beautiful stamp... I love the flourish inside of it.

Michelle said...

YAY! I didn't know you had a blog. Thank you for your comment. I LOVE birds, this card is so pretty.