Expressions of my journey as I explore my creative side & special moments with my fur babies!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year to ALL =0)




First of all want to take a moment to wish all of my peeps and blogger friends a Happy & Prosperous New Year- this is my new slogan "we will be feeling fine in 2009". I came up with this saying as I have had the full blown flu for the last few weeks so Christmas kind of came and went this year since I was stuck in bed. However I actually managed to send a few cards this year but very few due to the flu so wanted to share those with you. Not sure how this will layout since I am uploading two images at the same time, but the card with a house and trees is actually my very first shaker card still need some practice but it was fun to make using the SU set "From Our House to Yours". The card with the wintery scene I used the SU set "Lovely As a Tree" and also my new Sizzix Big SHot machine was used to make the background Top Note die cut in which the scene is stamped on and brayered. Thanks for looking and hope everyone remembers to Stamp your 'art' out =)
hugs & kisses! ~C

1 comment:

care-in said...

I got one of these beauties in the mail! Thank you for thinking of me.