Expressions of my journey as I explore my creative side & special moments with my fur babies!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Seaside Get Well Sketch

Here is one of the seaside sketches from SU! called 'Summer By the Sea'. It is with deepest sadness in which lead me to make this card. I have a co-worker's granddaughter whom is in critical condition and we (myself & other co-workers) are sending a monetary gift to help with the burden with the heavy medical expenses. If you can remember her and her family in your prayers. TFL ~C

Here some of the deets on this card for you papercrafters out there =) I actually stamped the image in versamark first then pitch black ink- next embossed the image with clear embossing powder to give it a sheen. I colored the image with my new Copic markers & Prismacolor pencils then used the Gamsol magic technique shown here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/gamsol_magic Also used Stickles on her dress to make it sparkle.

Stamps- Summer by the Sea, Fun & Fast Notes
Ink- Copics, Primsacolor, Adirondack Pitch Black, Versamark & MS Red
Paper- Whisper White, Celery DP, Pretty in Pink, Real Red
Accessories- die cut felt flowers, dew drops, gem stone, Spring Bouquet Punch, Ribbon & Stickles

2 comments:

care-in said...

You are the technique queen. It's beautiful!

Shirley said...

How lovely! I love what you did with her and the background. I purchased her alone on EBay. What a justice you did to her. Hope your MIL recovers fully and praying strength her way.