Expressions of my journey as I explore my creative side & special moments with my fur babies!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cardinal Shaker Card

I know it has been a long time since my last upload and thought I would share a new creation I made. For those of you whom know me very well know that I struggle with severe back/hip pain due to my degenerative disc disease and herniated disc so I have been limited lately to what I am able to create but thought this card came out pretty well considering and it was lots of fun to make. If you have ever made a shaker card you know what I am talking about they are addicting - LOL =0) TFL

Hope you are ready for the deets:
Stamps: SU Cardinal Christmas, Always
Paper: Holiday Treasures DP, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze & always artichoke
Ink: Adirondack Black, Copics, white gel pen
Accessories: Striped Ribbon, MS Doily & Frond punches, SU Bouquet Punch & pearls

2 comments:

care-in said...

I haven't made a shaker card in forever.

As far as my "stampin buddy" goes...well, let's just say mama's working on her patience in that area!

Jennifer said...

beautiful! i am sorry you're hurting more and am praying for you. i love you!