Expressions of my journey as I explore my creative side & special moments with my fur babies!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Monty



This lil' guy thinks if he crouches down to peek at the birdies on the other side of the door that they cannot see him like he is invisible or something. He just soo funny he will make these weird sounds like he is trying to communicate with them but then he is trying to hide from them at the same time. It is funny how our babies know when we have had a terrible day they always seem to sense when something is just not right and they seem to comfort you just right when you need their luvin the most. Today happens to be one of the worst days of this year so far =( they are downsizing our company and several of my friends were layed off including my neighbor who happens to be like a brother to me and one of my best friends whom always drinks coffee with me most mornings. I know the Lord will take care of them and provide for them and their families but I feel soooo helpless and my heart is very achy right now. I appreciate those of you who are willing to pray with me to ask the Lord to protect and provide for my sweet and most precious friends whom are like family to me!! Speaking of fur babies they are very cuddly and provide lots of comfort but they are also very hungry so I better run as they tend to get restless when it is way after their feeding time =)

No comments: