Expressions of my journey as I explore my creative side & special moments with my fur babies!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

I know this is a bit late but hoped all my peeps had a pleasant Valentines day this year. Since I have still been sick not able to get my cards done for "V" day this year but managed to get this one done. Hope you like it this image is from Artistic Oupost if you like vintage images for stampin' this is your place to go very cool and had loads of fun making this card =0) I also received some pretty die cuts from me mum and was able to add some extra embellies with those =0) While I was making this card I thought I could add something extra to the scalloped heart nesties so I had planned on using my white signo gel pen to add dots but then it just didn't want to cooperate so ended up using the blender pen with some white craft ink instead LOL when you start creating it usually doesn't end up like you had planned =) TFL! Hugs ~C

Now for the deets:
Stamps- Cutie Pie (Artisitic Outpost)
Paper- Real Red, Regal Rose, Whisper White & Rasberry Tart DP
Ink- Craft White, Black, Copics & Prismas
Accessories- Scalloped Heart Nesties, Cricut Swirlies, MS Heart Lace punch, corner rounder punch, Mega Curvy Labels Nesties, MS Ribbon, Stickles & Dazzlin Diamonds

No comments: